|Physical Science||Physics, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry.|
|Biological Science||Botany, Zoology, Micro-Biology,Plant science,Animal science.|
|Social Studies||History, Geography, Political Science, Economics.|
B.Ed., Duration – Two Year.
Affiliated to Pondicherry University the majors offered are B.Ed., English / Tamil / Mathematics / Physical Science / Biological Science / Social Studies.
Eligibility for B.Ed
Candidates must have the following Percentage of marks.
|OC - 50% of marks in Part-III in UG or 50% of marks in PG in the relevant subject.|
|OBC & MBC / SC / ST - 40% of marks in Part-III in UG or 50% of marks in PG in the relevant subject.|
|B.E/B.tech. - General OC 55% of Marks|
|MBC/OBC/BC/SC/ST - 50% of Marks|
|Age Limit - No Age Limit|
Amount paid towards tuition fees, Admission fees or any other fees will not be refunded even if the student does not attend the class / Leaving after attending the class for short time or under any circumstances. Students / parents are advised to remit any money only after accepting the above condition and claim for any refund of any sort will not be entertained.
SVCE has its own library with adequate number of text and reference books relevant to teacher education. Total Number of volumes nearly 6950; Total Number of Journals and Magazines are 14.
The institution provides excellent hostel facilities for students. Separate hostels available for boys and girls.
All students in the campus should be cleanly and appropriately attired. The boys are expected to be in formal pants with the shirts tucked in and in leather shoes. The girls should wear sarees.
Bus facilities available from important places like Mayiladuthurai, Sirkali and Nagapattinam.
1. The completed application forms with enclosures to be submitted to the respective Institutions.
2. Detailed information regarding Tuition fee, Special Fee, Hostel deposit, Transportation fee, etc will be intimated to the students after selection
3. Selected candidates must pay fees by Demand Draft in favour of the respective colleges payable at respective places as detailed on the admission letter on or before the date mentioned therein, failing which the selection will automatically stand cancelled.
All the students should submit the following certificates in original at the time of admission.
- Proof of Age certificate
- Statement of marks of qualifying Exams
- Degree certificate
- Community Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Recent Colour Passport Size Photos – 4 nos.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied
4. Candidates are provisionally admitted and such admissions will be subject to confirmation by the Pondicherry University.
5. Candidates who are found to have obtained admission by false representation or by production of forged certificates will be summarily dismissed with forfeiture of all fees etc paid.
6. Payment of fees:
Tuition and other prescribed fees should be paid on or before the stipulated date as per the laid down guidelines. Fees by cash / DD should be paid only at the office cash counter
7. Caution deposit / Hostel deposit paid during the admission will be refunded only after the completion of the course, after deducting claims if any.
8. All disputes subject to Puducherry Jurisdiction Only.